Just a short post today, but I figured I’d keep people updated on my progress on my unpainted stuff, since I’ve set myself a target.
I made some progress on my Dasyu last night and she’s now complete. I’m pretty pleased with her, although I may revisit her at some stage and add some additional highlights and some extra colour to areas of her bodysuit:
Next up on the production line are the rest of my Tohaa. I’ve got basecoats on and a wash on the blue areas, so the next stage is to highlight them back up before I work on details elsewhere on the models.
That’s it from me today (I told you it’d be a short post), but I’m hoping to make some more progress this weekend. Stay tuned!